This page contains important basic information about various forms of internet crime.
- What is Identity Theft and Identity Fraud?
- How serious is the problem?
- What information should you protect?
- How do criminals steal your personal identity or information?
- What crimes are committed using one's personal identifying information?
- How do you protect yourself?
- What if your identity has been stolen - or you suspect that it has been stolen?
- Copyright Laws and Peer-to-Peer File Sharing
- University Policy
- Legal Liability
- Legal Downloading Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Peer-to-Peer Policy Memo
- Game Industry notice
- Movie Industry notice
- Rule for Compliance with Illegal File Sharing Provisions of the HEOA (Draft version)